It’s easy to be a winner when you have a winning product! Take a moment to fill your details, and we will contact you at the earliest!
Gennaro's Classic Sant' Alberto Spaghetti Carbonara
3 large free-range egg yolks
40 g Parmesan cheese , plus extra to serve
1 x 150 g piece of higher-welfare pancetta
200 g dried Sant' Alberto spaghetti
1 clove of garlic
Extra virgin olive oil
1. Put the egg yolks into a bowl, finely grate in the Parmesan, season with pepper, then mix well
with a fork and put to one side.
2. Cut any hard skin off the pancetta and set aside, then chop the meat.
3. Cook the Sant’ Alberto spaghetti in a large pan of boiling salted water until al dente.
4. Meanwhile, rub the pancetta skin, if you have any, all over the base of a medium frying pan (this will add fantastic flavour, or use 1 tablespoon of oil instead), then place over a medium high heat.
5. Peel the garlic, then crush with the palm of your hand, add it to the pan and leave it to flavor the fat for 1 minute. Stir in the pancetta, then cook for 4 minutes, or until it starts to crisp up.
6. Pick out and discard the garlic from the pan, then, reserving some of the cooking water, drain and add the Sant’ Alberto spaghetti. Toss well over the heat so it really soaks up all that lovely flavour, then remove the pan from the heat.
7. Add a splash of the cooking water and toss well, season with pepper, then pour in the egg mixture – the pan will help to cook the egg gently, rather than scrambling it. Toss well, adding more cooking water until it’s lovely and glossy.
8. Serve with a grating of Parmesan and an extra twist of pepper.
Copyright © 2018 PT. Global Pangan Semesta - Pasta & Sauce Supplier - Food Distributor. All rights reserved.
Website design by Mark Design.