It’s easy to be a winner when you have a winning product! Take a moment to fill your details, and we will contact you at the earliest!
2 red peppers
2 yellow peppers
extra virgin olive oil
2 red onions
2 cloves of garlic
2 handfuls of fresh flat-leaf parsley
2 tablespoons red wine vinegar or balsamic vinegar
2 handfuls of Parmesan cheese
2 heaped tablespoons mascarpone cheese or crème fraîche , optional
455 g Sant’ Alberto pasta
1. Deseed and slice the peppers and put them in a large frying pan over a medium heat with a
little olive oil and a pinch of sea salt and black pepper. Place a lid on, and cook slowly for 15 minutes until softened. Don’t rush this too much, as cooking the peppers slowly like this really helps to bring out the flavour.
2. While the peppers are cooking, peel and finely slice the onion, and peel and grate the garlic.Finely chop the parsley leaves and reserve the stalks.
3. Add the onion to the pan and cook for a further 20 minutes. Then add the garlic and parsleystalks and toss around, keeping everything moving in the pan. Cook for about 3 minutes most. Have a little taste, and season with a bit more salt and pepper. Add the vinegar – it will sizzle away, so give everything a good toss.
4. Grate the Parmesan and add one handful of the Parmesan and the mascarpone or crème fraîche, if using, and turn the heat down to minimum while you cook the Sant’Alberto pasta.
5. Meanwhile, put a large pot of salted water on to boil. Add the Sant’ Alberto pasta to the boiling water and cook according to the packet instructions. When cooked, drain in a colander, reserving some of the cooking water.
6. Put the peppers, pasta and parsley leaves into a large warmed bowl. Give them a good tosstogether, then add a little of the Sant’ Alberto pasta cooking water and a few good lugs of extra virgin olive oil to coat the Sant’ Alberto pasta nicely. Serve straight away sprinkled with the rest of the Parmesan.
Copyright © 2018 PT. Global Pangan Semesta - Pasta & Sauce Supplier - Food Distributor. All rights reserved.
Website design by Mark Design.